Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Neelofa pakai baju di simbah CAT di Anugerah Meletop Era 2018




CANTIK BAJU NEELOFA YANG DIPAKAI SEMASA AME 2018  Anugerah Meletop Era 2018

BETUL KE BAJU NEELOFA DI SIMBAH CAT ????????


|
The Making of Neelofa for Anugerah Meletop Era 2018 | Part 1






Neelofa for Anugerah Meletop Era 2018













The Making of an "Art-to-Wear" featuring @neelofa
@fiziwoo
@saiful_razman
@aboynamedwoo
@kaifiziwoo
@rd.idewani.zaini
@dino_omar

I know lots of people been asking, so here I am. #MinLunaOnSet for #AME2018 y'all! This was by far my fav look and I wouldnt have done it differently. It was so special to us, because the journey was quite fun & fresh. Every year we try to do something different tapi if you suka nasi lemak paru yang you makan setiap pagi tu takkan I nak paksa you suka my cold soba 😉
Special collaboration with my bro-in-law, @saiful_razman is one of the highlight of the dress making process.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...